Currently the Keep Network treasury has a budget to provide liquidity incentives through until the end of May 2022 via:
- 170k KEEP / week on KEEP - ETH pool on uniswap
- 250k KEEP / week on Saddle stableswap pool
- 50k KEEP / week on coverage pools
This proposal is to repurpose the liquidity incentives being spent on the KEEP - ETH pool on uniswap.
- Winding down the rewards on the KEEP - ETH pool.
- Transferring the allocated incentives from the KEEP - ETH pool to the Threshold Council to use for bribing vote weight via bribe.crv, votium or similar platform.
- Once the Threshold DAO governance contracts have been deployed the remaining incentives would be transferred to the DAO.
- The council can upgrade the KEEP to T for use in bribing gauge weight.
- Outreach to a new community around the Threshold Network mission.
- Create an economic incentive for KEEP - ETH LPs to move their liquidity to T - ETH.
- Boost the yield on the Threshold DAO’s Protocol Owned Liquidity in the T - ETH pool.
- Marketing to a new community to recruit stakers.
At the time of writing Votium provides $2.29 of emissions (CRV and CVX) per $1 spent on bribes.
The proposed wind down of rewards on the KEEP - ETH pool is.
Week 0: Announcement via the Keep staking dashboard and blog post
Week 1: 170k KEEP
Week 2: 85k KEEP
Week 3: 0 KEEP